New Service Request

Welcome to the Dripping Springs WSC Community!  To begin, first download pertinent applications to your computer using the "Save As" option, then open file, complete form, then save it again.  Submit applications by email to:

New Water Service: New Water Service Application and Agreement

New Wastewater Service: New Wastewater Service Agreement

New Bulk Water Agreement: Bulk Water Agreement

New Hydrant / Truck Meter Agreement: Hydrant / Truck Application

Landlord Documentation: Landlord Agreement

If you have any questions please contact our office (512-858-7897)


Hays Trinity GCD Website  Water Service Connection form required.  If you have any questions completing the Hays Trinity form in full, please contact Hays Trinity @ 512-858-9253.    Complete the Hays Trinity Water Service Connection form and a separate $1,000 check, payable to HTGCD, submitted to the DSWSC office. Once DSWSC receives the Certificate of Confirmation from Hays Trinity then your meter can be installed.